Evangelist Foluke Awoleye's Testimony

My Testimony

I got married to my husband in the year 1987 as a Christian lady; it is the wish of every couple to be fruitful after they get married to their spouse. But this wish did not come to reality in my marital home for some period of years. During my challenge of barrenness, I was able to produce some albums through the help of God.

After five years of marriage God revealed to me that I am a vessel unto honour. He further said, He want to use my challenge to bring out his glory in my life. Through my trials and challenges, I produced an album titled: YI O DI TESTIMONY (IT WILL TURN TO TESTIMONY), and people started receiving their miracles when they listened t the song. When it was exactly 20 years in marriage, people started advising me to divorce my husband, and marry another man. I told them that there is nothing impossible for God to do. Thereafter,  I got inspiration from God to produce another album titled: WINNERS NEVER QUIT. Then people started saying that I have made up my mind to follow Jesus irrespective of my situation. All my in-laws had to leave us to our faith.

At exactly 25 years of barrenness, at the age of 50, the king of kings and the lord of lords made me conceive and give birth to a bouncing beautiful baby girl named TESTIMONY. Then I was able to reply the whole world through another album titled: O TI DI TESTIMONY (IT HAS TURN TO TESTIMONY). Ever since then, wherever i go to minister, people always call to share their testimony as a result of listening to my albums. I pray for as many that are in this kind of situation, the Lord will put a smile on your face and turn your reproach to glory IJN (Amen).
Remain Blessed

www.folukegospelmusic.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bola Are - Oriki Jesu/Baba Ku'se . Baba Ku ise, A Worship Song From Heaven.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EVANGELIST (MRS) TOUN SOETAN...... JUNE 18 2016..,... GOD BLESS YOUR NEW AGE MA!!!